Don’t miss out on other scholarships!
These scholarships are not handled through us at the Foundation office. These organizations have reached out to us and expressed interest in supporting WWCC students and would like to encourage YOU to apply. Note: This is not a comprehensive list of all scholarships. We encourage you to search for more!
- For Scholarship listing: https://www.wwcc.edu/paying-for-college/scholarships/
- STEM Scholarships at WWCC (Not through the Foundation):
- Blue Mountain Scholarship
- GSVA Scholarship
- Scholarship Program for Graphic & Web Design Excellence
- Humanitarian Scholarships
- Chairish Scholarship
- BALBOA Horizons
- North American Spine Scholarship
- Behavioral Health Academic Scholarship
- Graphic Web Design Scholarship
- Clutch Scholarship
- Walla Walla Junior Club Scholarship
Click here to download PDF form
- Washington Wine Industry Scholarships
- Washington State Opportunity Scholarships
- Milotte Scholarhip Fund
- Washington State Opportunity Scholarship: Scholarships are available per quarter!
- American Welding Society
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Scholarhip
- College Funding Strategies for students with disabilities:
- Computer science & Computer Engineering:
- MALDEFF (Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund) Scholarships:
- Washington State Department of Transportation
- Warrior Financial Resources
- OIC of Washington $1,000 College Scholarships
Contact Nancy Najera 509.526.8246
Did you work in seasonal agricultural work (fruit packing warehouse/ orchard) in the last 2 years? If not, you may qualify as a dependent if you lived with your parents or if you are married to someone who is an agricultural worker. Does your household qualify as low income and/or receives state benefits like SNAP (Food Assistance) TANF or Apple Health Medical Insurance? Are you authorized to work in the United States? If you answered Yes, you may be eligible! Please call Nancy. This is ongoing scholarship opportunity.