Don’t miss out on other scholarships!
These scholarships are not handled through us at the Foundation office. These organizations have reached out to us and expressed interest in supporting WWCC students and would like to encourage YOU to apply. Note: This is not a comprehensive list of all scholarships. We encourage you to search for more!
- For Scholarship listing: https://www.wwcc.edu/paying-for-college/scholarships/
- Blue Mountain Scholarship
- Walla Walla Junior Club Scholarship
Click here to download PDF form
- Washington Wine Industry Scholarships
- Washington State Opportunity Scholarships
- Washington State Opportunity Scholarship: Scholarships are available per quarter!
- American Welding Society
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Scholarship
- College Funding Strategies for students with disabilities
- MALDEFF (Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund) Scholarships:
- Washington State Department of Transportation
- Gesa Credit Union Scholarships
- Leaders of Tomorrow Scholarships
- The Altrusa International Foundation of Hermistion, OR
http://bit.ly/altrusascholarship19 or may be requested by emailing: [email protected]
- Warrior Financial Resources
- OIC of Washington $1,000 College Scholarships
509.454.5051 ext: 210
Did you work in seasonal agricultural work (fruit packing warehouse/ orchard) in the last 2 years? If not, you may qualify as a dependent if you lived with your parents or if you are married to someone who is an agricultural worker. Does your household qualify as low income and/or receives state benefits like SNAP (Food Assistance) TANF or Apple Health Medical Insurance? Are you authorized to work in the United States? If you answered Yes, you may be eligible! Please call Nancy. This is ongoing scholarship opportunity.